This video is the recording of the teamstudio & TLCC XPages webinar on June 16, 2015, the IBM Product Team presented Domino, Notes and Verse – Where are We and What’s the Future?
||Scott Souder reviewed what IBM Verse is, where it is going and showed why IBM Verse is the new way to work!|
||Scott Vrusho reviewed the future directions of the Notes and iNotes client, and the Domino server.|
||Dave Kern reviewed the recent changes to the Domino server, how to enable Domino to be a very secure platform, and what you should do to make sure your Domino servers are using the latest security enhancements.|
The presentation on SlideShare contains extra content from Dave Kern on how to securely configure a Domino 9.0.1 server to use TLS 1.2 and SHA-256 certificates.
This video is the teamstudio & TLCC XPages webinar on the Dojo Data Grid recorded on March 17, 2015.
You can download the orders.zip demonstration database from the box in the top-right corner on this page at tlcc.com
I covered the following techniques in this 90 minute webinar:
- Choosing the right REST Service for your Dojo Data Grid
- Testing the REST Service data source
- Setting the data fetch size for the infinite scrolling feature
- Accessing, coding and debugging with the current row object in the grid
- Coding a Grid Column formatter function
- Grid CRUD – Create, Read, Update and Delete rows in the grid
- Implementing an Enhanced Dojo Data Grid and the Filter Plugin