Webinar: Building Responsive Applications Using XPages
In this webinar Brian Gleeson and Martin Donnelly from the IBM Development Team will present their Connect 2016 session.
Bootstrap was integrated into the XPages Extension Library in 2014 and has continued to rapidly evolve ever since. This responsive design capability empowers you to build the slickest Domino web applications ever – where the user experience dynamically adapts for the desktop, tablet or smaller mobile devices. Brian and Martin will show you how to quickly and easily transform your old applications into something that will impress your end users (and your boss)!
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Time: 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern U.S. time
Register: Click here to register
I will be the presenter in the next teamstudio and TLCC XPages webinar tomorrow on Tuesday March 17th starting at 10:30 AM (New York time) and going to noon.
The topic of the webinar will be the Dojo Data Grid which provides some unique features like infinite scrolling, click to sort column headers, adjustable column widths, filtering, and the ability to drag and drop column headers to reorder.
I’ll be covering several techniques including:
- Choosing the right REST Service for your Dojo Data Grid
- Testing the REST Service data source
- Setting the data fetch size for the infinite scrolling feature
- Accessing, coding and debugging with the current row object in the grid
- Coding a Grid Column formatter function
- Grid CRUD – Create, Read, Update and Delete rows in the grid
- Implementing an Enhanced Dojo Data Grid and the Filter Plugin
There will be a demonstration database with all the demo code that you can download after the webinar.
Date: Tuesday, March 17th
Time: 10:30 AM to Noon (New York time)